Account Executive – Meridian,ID
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc.(RSI) has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers. We are seeking a talented individual for the role of Account Executive. This is a full-time position.
We’re looking for a proven Account Executive with solid experience in direct sales of Professional IT Services, Cloud Services, Security and IT infrastructure to join our established sales organization. We’re hiring for the Seattle WA, and Boise ID, areas. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through consultative selling. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with solution-based selling from SMB customers to large enterprises, is a skillful builder of relationships and rapport, is persistent and has a depth of experience in controlling and navigating the sales cycle from inception to close. Needs to be willing and able to acquire new accounts through strategic prospecting and networking.
This role is NOT remote – candidates must live in the service area. Conversation around hybrid work environment and assistance with relocation costs available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with SMB, Mid-Tier and Enterprise companies
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying the scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
- Develop new account relationships
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of Right! Systems core competencies
- Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement quarterly account business plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Maintain daily tracking of sales activity and opportunity entry into sales CRM
- Attain required sales certifications within identified Tier 1 and Tier 2 sales and service partners
- Experience with an IT industry VAR/SI as an Outside Account Manager
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to meet or exceed sales quotas and goals
- Ability to listen effectively and apply into actionable steps
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
- Travel is required within sales territory or regional travel may be required
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type
- Job Functions