Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, Microsoft, VMware, AWS, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, deployment, and operational support of our customers. You will be a technical point of contact for customers and provide guidance, recommendations, design, and alignment for commercial and enterprise companies across the Pacific Northwest. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, develop, implement and monitor strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security initiatives and information risk management programs to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of our customers’ information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization in support of applicable industry standards and regulations
- Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards, and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices across our customers’ organizations
- Work directly with the businesses to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout commercial enterprises on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security programs to enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders, and the board of directors as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines, as part of a team of architects and engineers
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 10+ years of equivalent technology experience
- Work History that includes experience at a service provider and value-added reseller is required
- Hands-on and design experience with Cisco technologies is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
- Professional security management certification or relevant industry certifications
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.