Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional IT services and solutions along with unique expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of End User Computing Engineer, focusing on Virtual Apps/Desktops and Microsoft Azure, and associated end user experience solutions. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, deployment, and operation of Application and Desktop virtualization environments. You will be a technical point of contact for customers and provide installation, troubleshooting, migration, and design assistance. This is a full-time position and can be located out of our Bellevue or Lacey, Washington locations.
- Assess and deliver Desktop Virtualization solutions including: Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Virtual Desktops, Citrix ADC, Citrix Cloud, Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktops
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines as part of a team of engineers
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and upgrading Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (7.x and newer) is required
- Wide range of knowledge and experience supporting and troubleshooting Active Directory, endpoint devices, printing, profile management, and end user experience is required
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Azure for Desktop and Application delivery is desirable
- Experience deploying and maintaining Citrix ADC is desirable
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and upgrading VMware Horizon (6 and newer) is desirable
- Moderate exposure and understanding of hypervisors such as vSphere, Hyper-V, or AHV is desirable
- One or more of the following certifications is appropriate: CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V, VM- ware VCP
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio is expected
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy, or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to email@example.com with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.