Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Microsoft, AWS, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, HPE, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, deployment, and operation of Cloud Datacenter environments, both for public clouds and private, on-prem. You will be a technical point of contact for customers and provide installation, troubleshooting, migration, and design assistance. This is a full-time position in either our Portland/Oregon, Boise/Idaho, or Seattle/Washington offices. Inquire for more information regarding location.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Cloud and Datacenter technologies including Azure, AWS, GCP, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Microsoft Active Directory
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines, as part of a team of engineers
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skill set while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 6+ years of equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with Azure Virtual Machines & Storage or AWS EC2 & S3
- Experience deploying and upgrading server solutions from Cisco, HP, or Dell
- Experience deploying and maintaining hypervisors including VMware, Hyper-V, and KVM
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and upgrading Microsoft Active Directory (2008 and newer)
- Exposure to on-prem SAN solutions such as Pure, Dell/EMC, or HPE storage
- Exposure to PKI and certificates in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio is expected
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.