*Datacenter & Cloud Engineer (Meridian)
CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN SERVICE AREA – IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional IT services and solutions along with unique expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers. Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Datacenter & Cloud Engineer. This is a full time position. This role is NOT remote. Hybrid work schedule determined by direct supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Perform direct follow-up with clients regarding remediation where appropriate
- Assist with various implementation projects, support issues and day to day management as they relate to Datacenter, Azure and Microsoft 365 technologies
- Ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments.
- 3+ years of experience in deploying and managing Microsoft and Cloud technologies to include:
- Microsoft Windows Server & Virtualization Platforms
- Deploying or managing VMWare vSphere envionrments
- Data Protection expertise to include:
- Backup application implementation and integration
- Backup appliance implementation and integration
- Converged backup solution implementation and integration
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud architecture and migration methodologies
- Cloud data protection solutions and technologies
- Microsoft O365/M365 and supporting technologies
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD
- Other Microsoft solutions including (preferred):
- Endpoint Manager/In-Tune
- Microsoft security solutions including Azure security
- Cisco UCS implementation or Management highly desired
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
· Strong customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Experience in CRM databases
· Work schedule is typically Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with occasional after-hours or weekend work
· Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Salaray Range: $80K-$120K DOE.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.