- Tier 2 Service Desk Engineer: Resolve escalated support tickets for customers via both phone and email, along with proactive support for monitored environments
- Project Engineer: Be the primary engineer for project-related customer engagements
- Working experience supporting all current Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows10; Windows Server 2016, 2019)
- Working experience supporting Office 365, Intune, OneDrive, and Azure AD
- Expertise in Active Directory, PowerShell, and Scripting
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, IP routing, subnetting and endpoint security, Site to Site VPN, DNS, DHCP, and VLAN’s
- Experience with core virtualization technologies, including Hyper-V and VMWare
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Continue to expand knowledge and experience gaining expertise in various technologies including Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Server Hardware & Software, Cisco & Fortinet networking technologies, as well as many more
- 2+ years of equivalent IT experience
- Previous experience providing phone support and remote technology to resolve user issues
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
|Job Category||Support Technician|