Entry Level Accountant/Human Resources
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Entry Level Accountant/Human Resources. This is a full-time position.
This Entry Level Accountant/Human Resources role will be based in Boise, ID. The role will consist of general accounting responsibilities to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial analysis and compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures. The position will also assist with general human resources responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities-Accounting
- General ledger account reconciliation.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Accounts receivable and vendor reconciliation.
- Other accounting related duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities-Human Resources
- Assist with employee census and 401K compliance
- Assist with benefits open enrollment, census information and carrier management.
- New hire reporting, E-Verify and background check processing.
- Time sheet communication, PTO processing and payroll input.
- Other human resources related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Human Resources preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting or human resources preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases, Microsoft NAVision preferred.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation commensurate with experience.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organizations and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.