Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of End User Computing Engineer, focusing on Citrix Vritual Apps/Desktops and Microsoft Azure, and associated end user experience solutions. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, deployment and operation of Application and Desktop virtualization environments. You will be a technical point of contact for customers and provide installation, troubleshooting, migration, and design assistance. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and deliver Desktop Virtualization solutions including:
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix Cloud
- Microsoft Active Directory/Azure AD/Group Policy/Profile/Printing solutions
- Server and Desktop operating systems
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines, as part of a team of engineers
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skill set while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and upgrading Citrix XenApp (6.5 and newer) is required.
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and upgrading Citrix XenDesktop (5.6 and newer) is preferred.
- Experience deploying, maintaining Microsoft Azure for Desktop delivery is desirable.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Citrix NetScaler is desirable.
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and upgrading VMware Horizon (6 and newer) is desirable.
- Moderate exposure and understanding of hypervisors such as vSphere, Hyper-V, or KVM is necessary.
- One or more of the following certifications is appropriate:
- VMware VCP
- Active Directory – as skill set for creating, managing, and deploying AD Group Policy Objects (GPOs) is expected.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio is expected
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by la