Inside Sales Administrator and Client Services Representative
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high- level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Inside Sales Administrator and Client Services Representative. The Inside Sales Administrator and Client Services Representative will be responsible for handling customer inquiries of all types. They are required to be courteous and pay close attention to detail for accuracy for internal and external client needs.
The Inside Sales Department is the liaison between RSI Internal and External clients and will, therefore, be required to have a good technical aptitude, the ability to listen, have good communication skills, the ability to multitask, understand and assist with solutions for our client needs. The Inside Sales Department also acts as the first line of support for Inside and Outside Sales needs as well as External Client Support. The Inside Sales Administrator and Client Services Representative will report to the Director of Inside Sales and include administrative and cross-functional duties. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manage team assignments, filing important documents and communicating relevant information to sales and operations
- Phone Support-Respond to Incoming Sales Calls in a timely manner as well as back up for main RSI mainline
- Respond and forward complaints to appropriate personnel to assist clients with needs Record all phone conversations and customer correspondence in Connectwise
- Act as liaison between Internal and External clients and appropriate departments (Sales, Operations, Technical Services, etc.)
- Create quotations & Submit Deal Registrations for various Manufacturers in a professional manner while adhering to our SLAs, including a detailed description product and delivery
- Quote Request assignments to appropriate Inside Sales Reps
- Handle the processing of all Purchase Orders with accuracy and timeliness by working with our purchasing team and verifying all needed information to complete the order as requested
- Sends out Customer Confirmations for Orders
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays, problems or back-ordered items
- Assists Outside Sales with Tracking for quotes and orders or moves to the appropriate department for assistance
- Submit and create quotations in a professional manner, including a detailed description product and delivery times
- CRM Administration and updating as needed
- Provides Administrative Support to Inside Sales, Outside Sales and Executive Team as needed
- Participates in company meetings and trainings
- Assist with process generation for team efficiencies
- Onboarding needs/inside sales manual updates as needed
- Support team to assist with marketing events in the territory
- Work closely with marketing and Outside Sales Team
- Proactively prospect for new business
- Generate Attendees for Marketing Events
- Follow-up on leads from Trade Shows, Marketing Campaigns, and Online Inquiries
- Follow up on Manufacturer Direct Lead
- Generate new opportunities within the existing house and outside accounts
- Maintain necessary prospect and forecast information in CRM
- Cold Calling to farm new opportunities
- Continue to build and Maintain relevant/assigned Technical & Sales Training Certifications for various MFGs that RSI Partners with for to strengthen your Technical aptitude and gain overall knowledge to assist our internal and external clients.
- Participate in Pre-Sales Calls that are conducted by a Technical Solutions Rep 1, Technical Solutions Rep 2 and/or the Lead Engineers to gain understanding and additional experience from a Technical perspective. This will help you to gain a broad understanding of the Technologies, questions to ask customers, and how Pre-Sales Calls are This will be very important to gain this knowledge in order to build the skills necessary to transition into other roles within the company to meet their career path goals.
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous client service
- Keep up to date with new product lines, services, and pricing policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Inside Sales Director and/or any other member of Management
- High School Diploma and Technical/Sales ++
- Experience working for a VAR (or equivalent) and/or Technology Company is a plus
- Years of experience – 2 years of technical/sales education a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases
- Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability for minimal travel to our remote locations, training and/or conferences as requested
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organization and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.