Inside Sales Representative – IDAHO
IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY – CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO THE MERIDIAN,ID OFFICE – IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Inside Sales Representative (ISR). The ISR will be required to be courteous and pay close attention to detail for accuracy for internal and external client needs. The Inside Sales Department is the liaison between RSI Internal and External clients and will therefore, be required to have a good technical aptitude, the ability to listen, have good communication & written skills, the ability to multitask, understand and assist with solutions for our client needs.
The Inside Sales Department also acts as the first line of support for Inside and Outside Sales needs as well as External Client Support. Your ability to interface with a variety of personalities will stand you in excellent stead as you assist in supporting our internal and external clients. Your ability to quickly learn new products, processes, and systems will make you an invaluable team member. This is a great opportunity for an organized, self-starter to jump into a variety of projects and tasks and grow with, not only the sales, service, & operation teams, but also the entire organization.
The Inside Sales Representative will report to the Director of Inside Sales and include administrative and cross-functional duties. This is a full-time position. This role is NOT remote. Candidate must be able to report to the Meridian, ID office. Hours for this role are Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist with process generation for team efficiencies.
- Phone Support-Respond to Incoming Sales Calls in a timely manner as well as back up for main RSI mainline.
- Respond and forward complaints to appropriate personnel to assist clients with needs.
- Create & Submit quotations & submitting Deal Registrations for various Manufacturers in a professional manner while adhering to our SLAs, including a detailed description product and delivery times.
- Follow up with internal and external clients on quotes generated to discuss questions and or timelines of order for forecasting purposes internal and external.
- Inform clients and Account Managers of unforeseen delays, problems or back-ordered items.
- Work closely with Marketing, Outside Sales Teams, & other Departments.
- Support team to assist with marketing events in the territory.
- Generate Attendees for Marketing Events.
- Follow up on Manufacturer Direct Leads.
- Cold Calling to farm new opportunities.
- Participates in company meetings and trainings.
- Generate new opportunities within the existing house and outside accounts.
- Maintain necessary prospect and forecast information in CRM.
- Provide support to Account Executives on pre-sales calls with customers by building a technical understanding of the customer’s needs to help develop and design solutions that best fit those needs. Follow up with the Account Executive and the customer to discuss and provide these recommendations to help build relationships and generate new opportunities.
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous client services.
- Keep up to date with new product lines, services and pricing policies.
- Continued to build and Maintain relevant/assigned Technical & Sales Training Certifications for various MFGs that RSI Partners with for to strengthen your Technical aptitude and gain overall knowledge to assist our internal and external clients.
- Participate in Pre-Sales Calls that are conducted by a Technical Solutions Rep 1, Technical Solutions Rep 2, Inside Architect, and/or the Lead Engineers to gain understanding and additional experience from a Technical perspective. This will help the Inside Sales Representative to gain a broad understanding of the Technologies, questions to ask customers, and how Pre-Sales Calls are conducted. At a low it mid-level, you will be expected to translate the notes from the Pre-Sales call into a solution and quote.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Inside Sales Director and/or any other member of Management
- High School Diploma and Technical/Sales ++.
- Experience working for a VAR (or equivalent) and/or Technology Company is a plus.
- Have a technical understanding of Enterprise Networking, Wireless, Virtualization, Enduser Compute, and Data Center Technologies.
- Must be comfortable translating technical architectures and ideas to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Years of experience – 2 years or technical/sales education.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Experience in CRM databases.
- Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability for minimal travel to our remote locations, training and/or conferences as requested.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license.
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organization and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.