Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers. We are seeking a talented individual for the role of Junior Sales Administrator/Representative to join our rapidly growing team.
This position will be teamed with and work directly for and support 1 to 2 top performing account managers currently within RSI. If selected for this position, candidate will have exposure to and be educated on all aspects of inside sales, operations, accounting and account management processes and procedures – as directly related to supporting their assigned account managers. Ultimately this position will have exposure to and support the entire sales process from prospecting to quoting/forecasting to close and collection.
The ideal candidate demonstrates an interest in direct sales of Professional IT Services, Cloud Services, Security, and IT infrastructure. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through consultative selling. The ideal candidate is a skillful builder of relationships and rapport, is self-motivated, and demonstrates the entrepreneurial mindset. The ideal candidate needs to be willing and able to acquire new accounts through strategic prospecting and networking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily tracking of sales activity and opportunity entry into sales CRM
- Perform Sales Analysis reconciliation and communication
- Able to perform basic quoting, opportunity submission, and meet a prospecting quota
- Develop new account relationships through call campaigns and lead generation
- Attend regular Sales training and commit calls with Sales Team to discuss strategies, process, and efficiencies
- Customer-facing marketing event invitations and follow ups
- Conduct business in a professional, competent, and ethical manner
- RMA’s, accounts receivable, renewal management, and deal pricing management
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to meet or exceed sales quotas and goals
- Ability to listen effectively and apply into actionable steps
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
- Travel is required with the continental US, focused mainly on the Pacific Northwest