Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Managed Services Support Technician. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, HP, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment and operational support of our customer environments. You will be a member of a service desk based in Lacey, WA, supporting dozens of managed service customers and non-managed customers alike. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the first line of support for customers via both phone and email, along with proactive support for monitored environments
- Learn & maintain a deep technical understanding of technologies including Active Directory, Office 365, Azure & AWS, Server Hardware & Software, Cisco & Aruba networking technologies, as well as many more
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skill set while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of equivalent IT experience
- Basic understanding of systems (Microsoft AD, servers, etc.) and network (IP addressing etc.) is a hard and fast requirement
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||Support Technician|