Marketing Coordinator – Lacey, WA
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional IT solutions and unique expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
We are currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to assist with the planning and implementation of our marketing program. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in continuing to build a qualified and engaged audience on existing and emerging platforms. This role will support initiatives in demand generation campaigns and digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to website updates, SEO, email marketing, graphic design, content creation, social media, blog posts, and partner/customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a creative mind that is continuously thinking outside the box, has incredible attention to detail, the ability to stay focused while managing multiple assignments in a fast-paced industry, and has a genuine interest in the IT/Technology industry. If you’re organized and analytical with a passion for design, we would like to talk!
- Plan, execute, and report pipeline generating events with manufacturing partner(s), including event logistics, pre- and post-event communications with attendees, and follow up communication with manufacturing partner(s)
- Plan, execute, and report lead generating digital campaigns with internal team and manufacturing partner(s) and work with Sales to yield best results
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Executives, Engineers, Inside Sales, and MSP team members to ensure campaign success
- Utilize graphic design skills for content creation for both internal and external purposes while maintaining consistent RSI branding throughout each platform
- Content management including website updates (WordPress), scheduling social media content (Later), and blog content from manufacturing partner(s)
- Some travel, 10-15%
Requirements and Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and/or 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, graphic design, and event planning
- Strong technical knowledge of WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Google Analytics, and Canva
- Knowledge and experience with working in a CRM database (ConnectWise CRM is a plus)
- Demonstrable exposure to leading and managing marketing database, email, and social media
- Ability to measure and track the outcomes of campaigns to properly report on ROI
- Background experience within IT/technology companies is a plus
- Compensation DOE
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance/LTD
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick, and personal leave needs
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.