Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
We are currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to assist with the planning and implementation of our marketing program. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in continuing to build a qualified and engaged audience on existing and emerging platforms. This role will support initiatives in demand generation and digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to: website updates, paid search optimization, SEO, podcasting, social media and blog posts, and partner/customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a creative mind that is continuously thinking outside the box, has incredible attention to detail, and an ability to stay focused while managing multiple assignments. If you’re organized and analytical with a passion for design and demonstrating ROI, we would like to talk!
- Develop digital content through Google Ads, web, and email to support demand generation.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with Manufacturing Partners to help drive traffic and demand.
- Measure and optimize the website using SEO best practices.
- Manage content and branding on online channels, print collateral, social media platforms, and email.
- Leverage unique content formats, including SEM, whitepapers, webinars, and podcasts (Listen to us on SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, and GooglePlay: Right! Way Tech Radio).
- Engage with Account Managers, Executives, and other team members with building and launching successful customer campaigns.
- Working in collaboration with the Events Coordinator and other Marketing staff for customer appreciation events, Net New prospecting activities, and internal functions.
- Identify marketing trends and insight while brainstorming new and creative strategies.
- Collaborate with our internal teams and our vendor partners.
- Work with the other Marketing Coordinator to help with our social media channels and blog postings.
- Experiment with new and innovative content formats to deliver and present content.
- Some travel, 10-15%
Requirements and Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Public Relations or other related field required.
- 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, SEM, measuring ROI, and graphics design.
- Strong technical knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Audition), Google Ads, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience with working in a CRM database (ConnectWise CRM is a plus).
- Demonstrable exposure to leading and managing marketing database, email, and social media.
- Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts.
- Background experience within technology companies is a plus.
*To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and any design samples to email@example.com
- Compensation $45,000 – $50,000 salary, DOE
- Group medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance/LTD
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick, and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.