Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
We are currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to assist with the planning and implementation of our marketing program. We are looking for fresh ideas with a strong focus on creating digital content which supports our organizational marketing objectives.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the marketing team in continuing to build a qualified and engaged audience on existing and emerging platforms. This role will support initiatives in demand generation and digital marketing including but not limited to: social media and blog posts, website updates, paid search optimization, podcast hosting, and partner/customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a creative mind that is constantly thinking outside the box, incredible attention to detail, and an ability to stay focused while managing multiple assignments. If you post, click, like, write, blog and brainstorm like nobody’s business, we would like to talk!
Responsibilities for our Coordinator include:
- Develop digital content to support demand generation efforts
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic and demand
- Manage content distribution strategy to online channels and social media platforms
- Leverage multiple content formats including web copy, whitepapers, webinars, podcasts, and other creative options
- Measure and optimize all content marketing programs on an ongoing basis
- Drive customer engagements by understanding our customers
- Engage with customers to build our brand
- Identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies
- Collaborate with our internal teams and our vendor partners
- Experiment with new and innovative content formats to deliver and present content
- Some travel, 10-15%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related business discipline is required
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, journalism or related field
- Strong writing, storytelling, and editing skills
- Demonstrable exposure to leading and managing marketing database, email, and social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts
- Experience writing to varied audiences and mediums
- Basic technical knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Adwords, website analytics tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Resourceful until all has been exhausted down to the minute detail
- Interest in technology is a Plus
*Content creation is key to this position so we ask for you to provide a writing sample with your resume.
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes
- Group medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance/LTD
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law