Network Engineer (Seattle, WA, Olympia, WA, Portland, OR, Boise, ID)
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Network Engineer. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Aruba, Palo Alto, Fortinet, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of network technologies including routing, switching, wireless, edge and web application firewalls.
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines, as part of a team of engineers.
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality.
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skill set while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships.
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments.
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of equivalent network technology experience.
- Able to demonstrate CCNA or equilvalent certification level.
- Hands-on experience deploying network solutions from the manufacturers listed above.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments.
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems.
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license.
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.