*Network and Voice Support Engineer – IDAHO/OREGON CANDIDATES
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Network Support Engineer. This is a full-time, position. This role is NOT remote. Candidate must be able to report to the Meridian, Idaho office or the Portland, Oregon office.
You will be working on a team of highly skilled technicians and engineers across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Aruba, Palo Alto, Fortinet, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments. This role reports to the Service Desk Manager.
· Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of network technologies, including routing, switching, wireless, edge, and web application firewalls
· Work on detailed and complex support incidents across multiple technologies and disciplines as part of a team of engineers
· Work from RSI offices or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality
· Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
· Meet with customers to discuss and outline new approaches and configuraions that improve and enhance their current environments
· Other work-related duties as assigned
· 1-3 years of equivalent network technology experience
· Able to demonstrate CCNA/JCNIA or equivalent certification level
· Hands-on experience supporting network solutions from Cisco, Meraki, Juniper, and/or Aruba
· Hands-on experience supporting Palo Alto Networks or Fortinet Firewalls highly preferred
· Experience administering phone systems (Cisco, etc.)
· Familiarity with cloud calling platforms
· Contact Center administration experience preferred
· Experience administering Zoom Phone accounts preferred
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments
· Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
· Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
· Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
· Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Base Salary $65k-80K DOE
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.