OREGON CANDIDATES ONLY – INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional IT services and solutions along with unique expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers. Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Network SupportEngineer. This is a full time position. This role is NOT remote. Candidate must currently reside in the service area and be able to report to the Portland office location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Perform direct follow-up with clients regarding remediation where appropriate
- Assist with various implementation projects, support issues and day to day management related to network technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, Meraki, etc.
- Ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments.
- 3+ years of equivalent network technology experience
- Able to demonstrate CCNA/JCNIA or equivalent certification level
- Hands-on experience supporting network solutions from Cisco, Meraki, Juniper, and/or Aruba
- Deep understaning and experience with routing and switching protocols
- Hands-on experience supporting Palo Alto Networks or Fortinet Firewalls highly preferred
- Experience with network segementaiton and datacenter/cloud security best practices
- Experience administering phone systems (Cisco, etc.) highly desired
- Familiarity with cloud calling platforms
- Experience administering Zoom Phone accounts preferred
- Contact Center administration experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Salaray Range: $80K-$120K DOE.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.