Project Coordinator – IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY
Project Coordinators are responsible for delivering small projects in scope, on time, and within budget to a satisfied customer. The project coordinators are responsible for managing staff augmentation engineers. These individuals must have strong communication skills and be able to build trust both within the team and with customers. They need to have strong organizational skills and be able to focus on staffing projects, managing projects and invoicing.
- Coordinate all project activities and staffing with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical infrastructure, and application teams.
- Manage invoicing all staff augmentation work and project work.
- Track and maintain an accurate and continually updated view of the activities and deliverables to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction goals.
- Manage resource planning and assignments by partnering with internal engineering leads to determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedules according to the project timeline.
- Maintain project budgets by reviewing and completing weekly timesheet and approvals for project teams.
- Blended remote and work in RSI office(s) at least 2 days/week. Occasional travel to customer sites for meetings or project implementations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong time management, and coordination skills.
- Ability to review and edit documents.
- Effective people management skills including: motivating, developing, directing, and identifying the best people for the job.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated strong commitment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite as well as Microsoft Project
- Familiar with Smartsheets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business /Project Management or other degree (may be substituted with 2 – 5 years relevant experience)
- At least one-year successful project coordination, or business management, experience.
- Ability to travel
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License
- Candidate must be able to report to the Meridian,ID office when required.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs. (HR to update if not full-time)
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organizations and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.