Project Manager – ID
IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY – CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO THE OFFICE IN MERIDIAN,ID – IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY
Project Managers are responsible for delivering projects in scope, on time, and within budget to a satisfied customer. These individuals must have strong communication skills and be able to build trust both within the team and with customers. They need to have strong organizational skills and be able to focus on multiple customers/projects.
This position is based in the greater Boise, ID area. Expectation is that work will primarily be performed at the RSI Meridian, ID office or customer sites. This role is NOT remote. Hybrid work schedule to be determined by direct supervisor.
· Coordinate all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical infrastructure, and application teams.
· Manage relationships and coordinates work between vendors, customers, sub-contractors, and engineering teams.
· Perform project invoicing.
· Track and maintain an accurate and continually updated view of the activities and deliverables to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction goals.
· Manage change control and submit project change requests as needed on a project in a timely manner.
· Perform day-to-day management of all phases of the project including; project requirements, design, development, test, and deployment of each project.
· Manage resource planning and assignments by partnering with internal engineering leads to determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedules according to the project timeline.
· Maintain project budgets by reviewing and completing weekly timesheet and approvals for project teams.
· Develops a partner relationship with the client for the long-term benefit of the client and RSI.
· Remain up-to-date on relevant solutions, products, and services by attending internal PM training/meetings, achieving developmental plan goals, and obtaining or maintaining PM certifications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Exceptional project management, time management, and coordination skills to plan, organize, staff, and direct the project.
· Demonstrated ability to implement projects successfully on-time, within scope, and on-budget.
· Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate all project activities assigned to the PM from project planning, to tracking and reporting issues, status reporting, invoicing, and successful project close out.
· Effective people management skills including: motivating, developing, directing, and identifying the best people for the job.
· Exceptional interpersonal and active listening skills.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong public speaking and presentation skills with the ability to manage relationships.
· Solid communication and change management skills to lead project teams and customers through change management process when needed.
· Demonstrated strong commitment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
· Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
· Appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to sense and forecast problem areas.
· Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business /Project Management or other degree (may be substituted with 2 – 5 years relevant experience)
· Two to five years successful project management experience managing multiple projects to desired completion.
· PMP, or other project management certification, preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Project or equivalent project management tool
· Ability to travel
Base Salary DOE
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers