Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Project Manager. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, Microsoft, VMware, AWS, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the planning and oversight of projects, ensuring they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. You will work collaboratively to plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, and monitor progress while keeping stakeholders informed the entire way. Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. This is a full-time position at our Lacey, WA – Bellevue, WA – or Portland, OR locations. Occasional travel is required.
- Lead and coordinate detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, including implementation schedules, staff, and end-user coordination
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years project management and related experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Work History that includes experience at a service provider and value-added reseller is desired
- Familiarity with computer technologies from Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, Microsoft, VMware, AWS, is desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Assistant Proejct Management Professional (CAPM) / ITIL Certified is desired
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be team-oriented, able to work in a collaborative environment
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
|Job Category||Project Management|