Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Purchasing Agent. This is a full-time position.
This Purchasing Agent role will be based in Lacey, WA and report to the Operations Manager. Right! Systems, Inc. is looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, outgoing individual to join our purchasing and operations team. The primary role of this position is to purchase hardware and software, manage the order entry process from submission to delivery and customer invoicing, along with assisting with inventory control.
Duties and Responsibilities-Accounting
- Purchase variety of technology products from multiple distribution channels and vendors.
- Requires excellent communication, while maintaining relationships and serving as the point of contact for day-to-day procurement activities.
- Coordinates and orders all purchasing across multiple branch locations and states.
- Sources and adds new items in the company ERP system.
- Sales order entry, purchase order entry, product receiving and customer invoicing.
- Credit, edit, maintain all purchase orders and receipts.
- Tracks all open purchase orders, updates with tracking numbers, order confirmations and ETA tracking.
- Communication of any delays in equipment orders with internal team members.
- Other procurement and operations related duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years of operations or accounting experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in purchasing or operations.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases, Microsoft NAVision preferred.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation commensurate with experience.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organizations and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.