*Security Engineer (*Lacey, Bellevue, Portland, or Boise*)
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN SERVICE AREA – INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Security Engineer. This is a full-time position and can be at any of our office locations in Lacey, WA, Bellevue, WA, Portland, OR, or Boise, ID.
You will be working on a team of highly skilled technicians and engineers across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Aruba and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments. This role is NOT remote – candidates must live in the service area. Hybrid work schedule to be determined by direct supervisor. This role reports to the CISO.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of network technologies, including security architecture, firewalls, identity management, edge and end-user security platforms security management tools, security automation and operations tools, and other related products
· Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines as part of a team of engineers
· Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality
· Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
· Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
· Other work-related duties as assigned
· 5+ years of equivalent security and network technology experience
· Cisco CCNP Security or CCIE Security, Palo Alto Networks PCNSE, or demonstrable experience level required
· Hands on experience deploying and designing complex network security solutions
· Hands on experience with PAN firewalls required
· Understanding of security framworks and compliance requirements for regulated industries required
· Hands on experience with Cisco Firepower firwalls preferred
· Palo Alto Networks PCNSE highly preferred
· Hands on experience with Palo Alto Networks SASE solutions highly preferred
· Strong design and troubleshooting skills for firewalls required
· Hands on experience with Fortinet firewalls or Fortinet NSE certification preferred
· Experience with network segmentation, zero trust methodologies, and datacenter security best practices
· Experience with design and deployment of Cisco ISE or Aruba Clearpass highly preferred
· Pervious experience as a consultant desired
· Deep understaning and experience with advanced routing and switching protocols
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
· Strong customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Experience in CRM databases
· Work schedule is typically Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability to travel 30% of the time during weekdays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
· Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation $120k-$150k OTE DOE
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organizations and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.