Senior Data Center Engineer – Microsoft & Cloud OREGON
OREGON CANDIDATES ONLY – CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO OFFICE IN PORTLAND,OREGON – OREGON CANDIDATES ONLY
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Senior Data Center Engineer. This is a full-time, position. This role is NOT remote. Typical work schedule would be 50% travel to customer site and 50% in office. Any variation to this hybrid work schedule must be approved by direct supervisor.
You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from the leading virtualization, server, storage, backup and data center software companies. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments. This role reports to the Director of Datacenter and Cloud.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of Datacenter Software (Microsoft) and Cloud technologies and supporting applications.
· Lead and participate in detailed and complex customer projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines as part of a team of engineers
· Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
· Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
· Other work-related duties as assigned
· 5+ years of experience in deploying and managing Microsoft and Cloud technologies to include:
- Microsoft Windows Server & Virtualization Platforms
- Microsoft O365/M365 and supporting technologies
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD
- Other Microsoft solutions including (preferred):
- Endpoint Manager/In-Tune
- Microsoft security solutions
- Microsoft certificate services (and other PKI technologies)
- SQL Server Implementation
- Cloud technologies to include:
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud architecture and migration methodologies
- Cloud data protection solutions and technologies
- AWS, GCP and other cloud provider experience (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases
- Work schedule is typically Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability to travel 30% of the time during weekdays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Salaray Range: $90K-$130K DOE.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organizations and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.