Senior Project Manager (Seattle WA, Portland, OR, Lacey WA)
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Senior Project Manager. This position reports to the Director of the PMO and is a path to the role of Director, PMO. You will be working on a team of highly skilled engineers and account managers across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, Microsoft, VMware, AWS, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the planning and oversight of projects, ensuring they are completed successfully. You will work collaboratively to plan the full project implementation including budget preparation, allocating team resources, and monitor progress and addressing risk while keeping stakeholders informed. This is a full-time position with occasional travel required. Hybrid remote work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, including implementation schedules, staff and end-user coordination
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Utilize industry (PMI Agile, Predictive, and Hybrid) best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Contribute to PMO continuous process improvement
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 6+ years IT Project Management experience or equivalent
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Some experience with online project management tools
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-managing
- Candidate must be team-oriented, able to work in a collaborative environment
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
- PMP, CAPM, PRINTZ Certification or equivalent
- Experience with a service provider and value-added reseller is desired
- Familiarity with computing technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.