CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO SERVICE AREA – INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY – IDAHO CANDIDATES ONLY
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Senior Solutions Architect. You will be working a team of highly skilled account managers and consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Aruba, Palo Alto, Fortinet, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, planning, implementation and operational support of our customer environments. This is a full-time position. This role is NOT remote. Hybrid work schedule to be determined by the direct supervisor. This job reports directly to our CTO.
- Work with customers to design and scope new projects
- Develop bills of materials and solutions for customers
- Consult with customers on options and features required to meet business needs
- Present solutions and scopes of work to customers
- Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of network and security technologies, including routing, switching, wireless, edge, and web application firewalls
- Design and planning on complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines as part of a team of engineers
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Work with a cross section of the RSI team including sales, engineering and management to complete tasks as requried
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of network technology experience
- Professional or Expert-level certifications from one or more of the following manufacturers:
- Cisco (CCNP or CCDP or higher preferred)
- HPE Aruba
- Palo Alto Networks
- Hands-on experience deploying network solutions from one or more of the manufacturers listed above
- Strong customer service orientation. This is a great opportunity to build your IT career while working on exciting technologies and environments
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience designing and/or managing complex network architectures required
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
- Prefer candidates who have worked in a solution provider or value added reseller environment.
- Prefer candidates with presales experience
$140k-$180k Base Salary DOE
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.