Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Inside Sales is responsible for handling customer inquiries of all types. They are required to be courteous and pay close attention to detail for accuracy for internal and external client needs. The Inside Sales will be the liaison between RSI internal and external clients and will, therefore, be required to have a good technical aptitude and the ability to listen, understand and assist with solutions for our client needs.
- Submit quotations in a professional manner, including a detailed description product and delivery times
- Follow up with internal and external clients on quotes generated to discuss questions and or timelines of order for forecasting purposes internal and external
- Proactively prospect for new business
- Generate Attendees for Marketing Events
- Follow-up on leads from trade shows, marketing campaigns, and online inquiries
- Follow up on Manufacturer Direct Lead
- Generate new opportunities within the existing house and outside accounts
- Maintain necessary prospect and forecast information in CRM
- Work closely with marketing and Outside Sales Team
- Cold Calling to farm new opportunities in the NW Territory
- Outside Sales Meetings to support Outside Account Executive to build relationships
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous client services
- Keep up to date with new product lines, services, and pricing policies
- Training Certifications for Overall knowledge assistance to internal and external clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma and Technical/Sales ++
- Experience at a VAR and/or Technology Company is a plus
- Have a deep technical understanding in multiple areas as it relates to data center architecture including SAN, NAS, iSCSI, Flash, convergence/hyper-convergence.
- Years of experience – 2 years or technical/sales education
- Virtualization, HPC, Advanced Server Technology, Devops, Big Data, Cloud Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of distributed computing, virtual memory subsystem and scale-out storage architecture is a plus
- Must be comfortable translating complex technical architectures and ideas to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases
- Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability for minimal travel to our remote locations, training and/or conferences as requested
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organization and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
|Job Category||Inside Sales|