Technical Solutions Representative
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high-level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Technical Solutions Representative (TSR) to work as part of our Inside Sales Team. The TSR will be responsible for handling customer inquiries of all types. They are required to be courteous and pay close attention to detail for accuracy for internal and external client needs. The Inside Sales Department is the liaison between RSI Internal and External clients and will, therefore, be required to have a good technical aptitude, the ability to listen, have good communication skills, the ability to multitask, understand and assist with solutions for our client needs. The Inside Sales Department also acts the first line of support for Inside and Outside Sales needs as well as External Client Support. The Technical Solutions Representative will report to the Director of Inside Sales and include administrative and cross-functional duties. This is a full-time position.
- Create & Submit quotations in a professional manner, including a detailed description product and delivery times
- Follow up with internal and external clients on quotes generated to discuss questions and or timelines of order for forecasting purposes internal and external
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays, problems or back-ordered items
- Work closely with Marketing, Outside Sales Teams, & other Departments
- Provide support to Account Executives on pre-sales calls with customers by building a technical understanding of the customer’s needs to help develop and design solutions that best fit those needs. Follow up with the Account Executive and the customer to discuss and provide these recommendations to help build relationships and generate new opportunities.
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous client services
- Keep up to date with new product lines, services and pricing policies
- Maintain relevant/assigned Technical & Sales Training Certifications of various MFGs that RSI Partners with for Overall knowledge assistance to internal and external clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Inside Sales Director and/or any other member of Management
- High School Diploma and Technical/Sales ++
- Experience working for a VAR (or equivalent) and/or Technology Company is a plus
- Have a deep technical understanding of Enterprise Networking and Data Center Technologies
- Must be comfortable translating complex technical architectures and ideas to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Years of experience – 2 years or technical/sales education
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases
- Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability for minimal travel to our remote locations, training and/or conferences as requested
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organization and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to email@example.com with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
|Job Category||Inside Sales|