*Senior Collaboration Engineer (*Seattle, Olympia, Portland, or Boise *)
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and uncommon expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Senior Collaboration Engineer. This is a full-time, position.
You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Microsoft, Calabrio, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the deployment, integration, and operational support of our customer environments. This role reports to the UC Practice Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of UC and Collaboration technologies, including voice control, messaging, contact center, collaboration, and supporting applications
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines as part of a team of engineers
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Assist with project scopes and estimates as requested
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of equivalent Unified Communications and Collaboration technology experience
- Cisco experience deploying Cisco UC portfolio including Call Manager, Unity Connection, and Emergency Responder (CCVP or CCNP-Collaboration required)
- Network deployment experience including configuring QoS
- Deployment experience for cloud-based enhanced 911 solutions highly preferred (Redsky, Intrado, etc.)
- Hands on experience deploying Microsoft Teams highly preferred
- Deployment experience with Cisco WebEx Calling preferred
- Deployment experience for Cisco video endpoints preferred
- Deployment experience with Cisco UCCx highly-preferred
- Deployment experience with Workforce Management solutions like Calabrio, Eleveo, or Nice preferred
- Implementation experience deploying Microsoft Teams Voice in a production environment highly preferred
- Deployment experience with video room collaboration systems highly desired
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in CRM databases
- Work schedule is typically Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with the ability to travel 30% of the time during weekdays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick and personal leave needs.
Work with enterprise to mid-sized organizations and Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 Companies, where you are considered a value-added resource to include training, certifications and career development opportunities.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.