Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI) is seeking a talented individual for the role of Voice and Unified Communications Engineer. You will be working on a team of highly skilled consultants across a wide range of disciplines, representing solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, and more. Your role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, deployment, and operation of enterprise Voice environments. You will be a technical point of contact for customers and provide installation, troubleshooting, migration, and design assistance. This is a full-time position. This position can be located at our Portland, OR – Seattle, WA – or Boise, ID locations.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of voice and network technologies, including VoIP, Collaboration, Routing, and Switching
- Work on detailed and complex projects integrating multiple technologies across multiple disciplines as part of a team of engineers
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions and classes in order to broaden your skillset while maintaining RSI’s vendor relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss and outline new technologies that improve and enhance their current environments
- Other work-related duties as assigned
- 10+ years of equivalent experience in enterprise environments
- CCIE or CCNP in Voice or Collaboration
- Cisco Call Manager and Webex / Collaboration hands-on experience deploying Cisco Voice solutions is required
- Expressway-C and Expressway-E experience, either troubleshooting or deployment, is preferred
- Architect and deployment experience with Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Migration experience moving from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Expert-level knowledge of foundational voice technologies, including traditional TDM and VoIP
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio is expected
- Candidate must be able to conduct research into issues and problems
- Candidate must be able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s license
Compensation DOE. RSI offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance/LTD, and PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation, sick, and personal leave needs.
Right! Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship, status, national origin, ancestry, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1993, Right! Systems, Inc. has been providing exceptional solutions and unique expertise to help our customers achieve lasting benefits. As a multi-vendor systems integrator, we maintain high level certifications with key technology partners for one reason: our customers.
**If you’re having trouble submitting your application below – please send your resume to email@example.com with the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.