- No one knows collaboration better than Cisco, a long-time leader in business communication technology such as web conferencing, video conferencing, team collaboration, and more.
- Intuitive meetings are more productive and more utilized.
- Video quality makes an impression, good or bad.
- Get flexible options that scale and expand as conferencing needs evolve.
- Secure communication is critical, and no one knows security better than Cisco.
Right! Systems and Cisco’s top priority is to make sure that employees can still be connected while working from home during COVID-19. Cisco Webex’s high-definition video and crystal-clear audio brings everyone in the meeting together in one room while adhering to current social distancing regulations. Being a Gold Certified Partner of Cisco for over 20 years, Right! Systems has the experience and skill set to rapidly deploy Cisco Webex solutions efficiently to assist in maintaining business continuity. To alleviate the impact of COVID-19 on organizations, Cisco is providing special offerings as listed below,
- Cisco has expanded the capabilities on their free Webex offer in all countries where it is available (52 countries), not only those impacted by COVID-19. Here are the additional features:
- Unlimited usage (no time restrictions)
- Supports up to 100 participants
- Includes toll dial-in (in addition to existing VoIP capabilities)
- Additionally, they are providing free, full-featured 90-day licenses to businesses in this time of need. They are making this available through our Webex Trials program available from partners or our Cisco Collaboration Experience Team (CCEP). This offer is focused on enterprises looking to enable larger groups across their organization.
- They are also helping existing customers meet their rapidly changing needs as they enable a much larger number of remote workers by temporarily expanding their usage at no additional cost.
Our experts at Right! Systems would love the opportunity to offer our point of view and practical advice on remote working. We can provide more information regarding Cisco Webex and also get started with seamlessly implementing their solutions to help maintain business continuity during COVID-19. Fill out the form below to get started!