Many organizations believe that they must have a permanent, fully-staffed IT team to properly manage their IT operations. That is not the case. Right! Systems has been providing Managed IT Services to the Pacific Northwest for over 25 years. We offer co-managed or fully-managed IT services to organizations that align with their individual needs. Whether you opt for our co-managed or fully-managed services offering, the associated cost model is more affordable and offers more flexibility than adding staff or buying expensive IT products.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services allow businesses to outsource their IT operations to an expert third-party organization that specializes in handling these responsibilities. These third-party organizations, known as Managed Service Providers (MSPs), are responsible for the entirety or portions of a business’ IT systems.
“We’ll handle your IT so that you can focus on your business” is a saying that we like to use when talking about the MSP practice at Right! Systems. Because that is precisely what we are here for, to help alleviate the stress of your day-to-day operations by providing you with the proper resources and trained professionals to help your IT department thrive and allow you to focus on growing your business.
Our Fully-Managed IT Environment Includes:
- Virtual Desktops & Apps, in the Cloud or On-premise
- Monitoring, Support Usage and Summary Reports
- Unlimited Support Tickets
- Emergency 24 Hour Tech Support
- Technical Business Reviews
- Network Design & Support (wireless, switching, firewalls) with Meraki
- Active Directory Management
- Infrastructure Server Support, in the Cloud and On-premise
- iGel Thin Clients & End User Device Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication & Single Sign On
- Technology Vendor Management
- Discount on Project Service Consulting
What are the benefits of Managed IT Services?
- Scalability: Outsourcing your IT department allows for the flexibility to scale up or down on resources as needed
- Risk Reduction: Working with complex technology increases the chance of human error to occur. MSPs have specific industry knowledge, especially surrounding security and compliance, increasing the likelihood of avoiding risks altogether
- Cost Savings: Managed IT Services keeps overall company operational costs down while simplifying expenses to be packaged into a set amount paid on an annual or monthly basis
- More Focus on Core Business: By putting the responsibility of IT management in the hands of a dedicated team of experts, businesses can focus more effort into other core areas of their company
- Trained & Certified Professionals: Experts in Managed IT Services are specialized to fill any gaps in your current IT department. This route provides you with access to a team of professionals with particular skills you possibly wouldn’t have otherwise
Talk to one of our Managed IT Services professionals today by clicking the button below!