Right! Systems has the expertise and resources to deliver advanced cybersecurity solutions for your organization, providing a full suite of services and solutions customized to meet your needs. We will work with you to build a partnership and roadmap that aligns budget and goals to incrementally decrease risk over time.
Our security goals for your organization include:
- Identifying business and risk requirements
- Improving your security processes
- Enhancing existing tools
- Implementing new tools where needed
The architecture that our security practice is built upon ensures optimal protection of your data. Our system allows for specifically designed solutions that will exceed your cybersecurity goals.
Our security methodology identifies strategies to enhance your security while providing you with the resources for effective deployment. Our approach revolves around the following components:
- Focusing on automation of tools
- Building out a long-term roadmap
- Working on adoption of features
- Ensuring optimization of investments made
- Reviewing and realigning roadmap frequently
- Aligning solutions to risk and budgets
- Building case management/IR strategy
Our Security Solutions
We partner with the leading names in security technology, including Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Fortinet, Mimecast, SentinelOne, Okta, Tenable, Rapid 7, Proofpoint, and many others to deliver security solutions for safeguarding your data and network from intrusions.
Security Landscape Assessment
Our Account Executives and Chief Information Security Officer work together to assess your current security landscape. This assessment provides us with the proper insight needed to protect you from cyber-attacks. Common questions during this assessment include:
- What is your security strategy focus?
- What solutions are in place today?
- What is your priority in regards to certain security needs?
Based on the results of the assessment, we immediately start working on a threat defense methodology and security roadmap tailored to fit your specific needs.